Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Here's a quick thought I have:

Easter is not over.

Yes, it may only be designated on the calendar for one Sunday per year dependent on the vernal equinox (or something like that), but Biblically, it is here and now. Christ is alive & risen here and now. May we swallow our Cadbury bunnies and let this impact our lives everyday. Though I struggle to find how this should look in my life, I long to live in the power of His resurrection.

______________________________
On an entirely separate note, be looking for my EP in late 2009 (title to be determined). Maybe if I start saying this to people, I'll start working towards this and it will actually become true.

2 comments:

deliveredjude said...

Good thoughts...and WHAT!?! Way to go on beginning, or at least putting the accountability out there for beginning, your EP. I'm definitely stoked for you sir!

PS: I don't know if you're interested, but if you ever want some help with lyrics, I'll try. I know you said the music comes easier than the words for you. Well, words come easier for me. Thus, the option is there. No pressure though, at all. Love you tons dude!

Frick Nancis said...

Thanks for the reminder Tim. I needed to hear that. Hope all is well in KC.

Frick

Word Verification: tessr

sounds like teaser...hmmmmm