Friday, March 28, 2008

Awkward Co-Workers

I'm obviously back from Florida, and it's been a rough week as far as re-adjusting to my responsibilities here. However, I think I'm doing much better now than I was at the beginning of the week. Now that the week is almost at a close, here's a snipet of a conversation I just had with our OCD/passive-aggressive receptionist:

Her: Tim, I'm leaving for the day. I've already talked to Cris (our boss) and she's aware of it.

Me: Ok...are you not feeling well or something?

Her: No, I'm not, really.

Me: Oh...is it a cold or something?

Her: No, it's my time of the month and it's killing me! Hey - you asked, right?

Me: Hmmm....

Ok, I know it's a natural, biological thing. But wow...what do you do with that? I also have to say that menstruation and mood disorders can't be a good combination. At all.

1 comment:

deliveredjude said...

oh man, that sounds like the PITS of awful. Sorry for that. I hope you had a good weekend homefry. peace.