Thursday, February 28, 2008

Winter Bug

For the last couple of months, I've repeatedly stated how surprised I am that I haven't caught the winter bug that everyone else has, considering I spend so much time around teenage boys who don't practice the best hygiene, and that I handle so much of their pee on a daily basis. While my body continually fights disease valiantly, all it took was one night of only 4 hours of sleep to precipitate what I knew was coming eventually.

In all honesty, it hasn't been that bad. However, at random times of the day I find myself completely exhausted and unable to concentrate for very long. The ability to use my brain is pretty much shot as well. So here I am, two days behind on paperwork. I'm going to leave it that way yet again, as I am starving and getting kind of sleepy.

For this reason, guess where I'll most likely be spending my Friday night: right here in this office.

No comments: